Saphir Medaille d'Or Crème Pommadier shoe cream 75ML
Saphir Médaille d’Or’s world-famous Crème 1925 has been favoured by leather shoe aficionados for nearly a century. This unique cream polish nourishes, conditions and revitalises the colour of leather. The formulation also provides protection and a beautiful wax shine.
Available in 15 different colours:
Black (01), Neutral (02) , Light Brown (03), Medium Brown (37), Dark Brown (05),Tobacco Brown (34), Parisien Brown (91), White (21), Navy Blue (06), Bordeaux (08), Mahogany (09), Cognac (10), Hermes Red (12), Grey (14), Dark Green (20)
A nutritious leather cream, Crème 1925 is formulated with seven different waxes, turpentine spirit and shea butter oil. The leather absorbs the nutrients from the cream and the waxes protect and add shine. (Contains no harmful resins or silicones)
The high concentration of pigments in Crème 1925 produces a rich colour tint. The pigments work to rejuvenate the leather while also providing transparency to the original patina.
- Waxes: beeswax, carnauba, Montan
- Shea Butter oil
- Turpentine spirit
- Ensure all dirt and dust is removed from the shoes. Buff shoes with a brush.
- Apply Crème 1925 sparingly using a cotton cloth or the Saphir Médaille d’Or Spreading Brush.
- Massage into the leather in a circular motion, enabling the cream to penetrate and nourish the leather. This will ensure a good layer of protection. Leave it to dry for one hour.
- Polish leather with a bristle brush then finish with a wool cloth or glove.
- Once a base coat of Crème 1925 has been applied, simply re-buff the shoe following wear to maintain the shine.
If your leather is dirty or clogged with wax, silicone, or resin deposits, clean it with Reno’Mat Leather Cleaner.
When selecting a colour cream to match your leather, it may not be possible to find a perfect match. The colour pigments in Crème 1925 enhance the existing colour by providing a transparent colour tint. Opting for a lighter colour minimises darkening of the leather and enables the existing colour to dominate. Darker tints can create a more nuanced patina.
Reno’Mat Leather Cleaner removes excess colour without compromising the leather.
Test Crème 1925 on an inconspicuous area to assess the finish.