Rénovétine SAPHIR® Suede/Nubuck spray 200ML
Suede Renovator Spray contains almond oil to preserve the silky appearance of the leather. The exclusive natural vegetable oil formula restores the original softness of the suede and nubuck.
Our laboratories have created a unique product for suede and nubuck, which is able to achieve four functions:
- Dry-clean with a non-aggressive solvent
- Revive the colour of faded surfaces
- Nourish with natural cosmetic almond oil
- Protect against water, snow, dirt and stains.
Suede Renovator Spray is suitable for use on all genuine or synthetic suede and nubuck items.
- Gently clean the surface and remove any dust or dirt with a brush.
- Remove stains and marks with Gommadin Suede Eraser.
- Deeply clean the surface with Omnidaim.
- Hold the Renovateur Spray can 20 cm away from the item and spray in a well-ventilated area. Do not saturate the item.
- If you are cleaning shoes, fill with paper after treatment to retain the shape and absorb any excess moisture.
- Leave to dry for 10 minutes.
- For additional protection and waterproofing, use Saphir Protector as a final coat.
Use a tinted Suede Renovateur Spray product to re-colour your item. The application will provide remarkable rejuvenation.