Saphir Mirror Gloss Wax Polish 75ML
Mirror Gloss wax polish provides a high-shine finish to shoes. It is composed of naturally glossy beeswax, carnauba and Montan waxes.
Mirror Gloss wax polish is specially created for professional bootmakers and shoe shiners seeking to obtain an impeccable gloss in a faster and easier way.
The unique formula comprises some of nature’s hardest and shiniest waxes. The addition of turpentine oil, a naturally greasy solvent, hastens drying between successive coats.
Apply Mirror Gloss to obtain a high-gloss finish to the toe or heel of the shoe.
- Use Mirror Gloss on clean shoes (see below for advice regarding shoe cleaning).
- Apply Mirror Gloss to shoes with a cotton cloth tightened around your second and third fingers. Rub in a circular motion using light pressure. Water can assist with the application. We recommend a water dispenser to ensure only a small amount is applied to your cloth.
- Gently buff the leather in a circular motion with a clean part of the cloth to remove any fogging or cloudy residue.
- Repeat the above process to enhance the shine. Allow wax to dry between coats to ensure optimal layering the glossy waxes.
- Use the Saphir Médaille d’Or Polishing Glove for a final polish.
If your shoes are dirty or clogged with wax, silicone, or resin deposits, the leather must be cleaned before applying Mirror Gloss. We recommend Saphir Beauté du Cuir Reno’Mat Leather Cleaner. Test on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire shoe.
Before using Mirror Gloss, we advise waxing your shoes by alternating their care with Crème 1925 to nourish and moisturise the leather, and Pâte de Luxe to produce a deeper shine. These products are ideal for professional shoe shiners.
We also recommend applying these products with the Pommadier Brush. Its design facilitates an easy and thorough application of wax to the targeted areas.